We added this feature a few years back in response to a user request, and it has proven to be one of our most useful features. Add one or several RSS feeds right into your email, creating a newsletter with your latest and greatest content. Limit the number of posts to share, and the number of characters you want to show before going to a “read more” link. Want to go one step further? Set your newsletter to send on a recurring schedule, and Genoo will automatically check for new content in the RSS feed based on the filters you’ve set. If it finds new content, the email is sent. No new content? No send, and it will reset to the next send date in the recurrence.
- Unlock the Power of Purpose-Driven Data
- 3 Ways to Use ChatGPT Effectively To Make Your Marketing Smarter and More Effective
- How to Use Segmenting to Improve Engagement and Generate Better ROI
- The Incredible Lessons to be Learned from Hootsuite’s Big Decision
- Engagement & Personalization FAIL – Case Study