Create visually stunning calls-to-action (CTAs) and put them on the pages or posts where they will be most relevant to your site visitors. CTAs can be links to other pages or even external sites, or they can be forms that pop-up over the current page. You can create them to click an HTML button or an image, and, when you use images, you can use one for the static state and a completely different image for the hover state. (You can see many of these on our blog posts, in fact.) CTAs reside in your CTA library, right in your WordPress admin. Change a CTA in the library and it changes everywhere it is used. Oh, and the best part? You don’t need a separate sidebar plugin to get different sidebars on blog posts – the Genoo Plugin for WordPress does the work for you.
- Unlock the Power of Purpose-Driven Data
- 3 Ways to Use ChatGPT Effectively To Make Your Marketing Smarter and More Effective
- How to Use Segmenting to Improve Engagement and Generate Better ROI
- The Incredible Lessons to be Learned from Hootsuite’s Big Decision
- Engagement & Personalization FAIL – Case Study